Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Roasted Brussels Sprouts

We had the Brussels Sprouts along with pork chops for dinner last night.

I tossed them in olive oil, salt, and a little bit of rosemary and put them in a 400 oven. The rosemary was a compliment to the rosemary in the marinade for the pork chops. I was worried about the rosemary, that it would burn. I watched them closely. I turned the Brussels Sprouts over after 10 minutes and only roasted them for about 20 minutes.

The outsides of the sprouts were dark and carmelized and the insides were tender. The rosemary didn't add much. Overall they were yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I love brussel sprouts!! I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart brussel sprouts, too. I either roast them or steam/saute them. amazing!

    ReplyDelete