Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pantry Week II

The Pantry and Freezer aren’t empty yet. Every meal in the menu I put together for this week uses at least one significant item out of the pantry or fridge, maybe two or three. Yes, I do have to head to the grocery store. At the very least I need yogurt and confectioner’s sugar, right? I’d love to head to the farmer’s market, but I still have salad greens, tomatoes, turnips and beets in the fridge. I’ll try to use those up too!

The menu…

Sunday – New England Turkey Burgers, Homemade Fries, Salad
Monday – Chole (Garbanzo Curry), Naan, Turnips and Beets
Tuesday – Sorrel Fish Cakes, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday- Spicy Mango Chicken with Rice, Green Beans
Thursday – Lamb with Butternut Squash, Rice
Friday – Chicken Satay, Broccoli
Saturday – Ravioli, Salad

2 comments: